25 November 2010

Just The Way You Are . . . . .

2/1/2008

First,I thought that here will be a nightmare to me....
I don't have anybody,except myself standing alone,with all the 'don't know who' people outside...
The beautiful woman inside,who was waiting us,ask to enter the class....
I don't know where I have to sit....here,there or where??

Suddenly someone catch me and ask to sit beside him...
I know that guy,he is same dorm with me,ask his name,he said his name is Muaz Abdul Hakam...
Cute name, I feel happy be with him....

We don't learn anything yet today,the woman called Cikgu Shamsiah just ask for our biodata...
I still feel very shy,don't know anyone,don't recognize anybody,ahh....maybe just a few days more I will be convenient at this place...Oh I forgot to tell you,I study at a very small,hehe cute,and fantastic place,for me...1 Mawaddah..That what we ( me and others) call the place...

And after a months,I start to like this place...I just recognize many people in the place.... Hafiz,Hazim,Rafiq,Sulhi and other more...Ahh,feel like in fantasy world be with them....Always happy,study together,playing together,sleep together(opps!)...I just don't get it...Why the girls is so silent...Maybe they shy....But when I study in Standard 6 in primary school,boys and girls are like brothers and sisters....Soon I just know that when you enter the secondary school,it will be different...Different things gonna happen...Different situation,you will start to think matured...
And I accept that opinion,and make it my opinion now...

2008 end with very sad thing...I gonna change my class..Maybe I will meet again with them next year,but not all..Only few gonna be with me in the same class....But when I enter the new class in 2009,I start to feel very please to enter the class...haha

2009

Start the year with new books, new friends(some old friends),and new teachers ( heheh)....In 2 Ikram,I learn what I just learn...Meaning it like I don't learn anything !! haha...Have to accept that I was very very lazy and cannot concentrate in the class...Too hard for me !arghh ! especially the math class...Just feel like wanna sleep all the time....huuu

Oh yeah,this year I start to know what is the meaning of 'cinta monyet'...I see many of my frenz start writing love letter,ask for girls no.phone,take their picture.......Hmm...just a little....I wanna try also but my bestfriend say don't ever try it...Our senior had told us that the 'cinta monyet' only a lie....heheh...ok my friend,I will follow your advices...Think that the thing is true...We cannot get married,why have to find someone 'special'??

This year also my very playful year...haha..don't ever think about exam...Just 'cukup-cukup makan'...Start to learn the meaning of teenagers??haha....We do many things....Jump up the wall,capture some 'awesome action' pictures,wasting time at the toilet near my class...Talking about politics,sports,education (homework la,wanna do it or not !).....Many things I get !!

And next year is a big war for me.....PMR !!! 2010,we ( me and my friends) were warned!!!hehe
oh,I feel happy because I gonna change to the number 1 class !!..huuhh we see how it gonna be...

2010

What !! the class !! Ughh !! Such a...............beautiful old class....huhu
We have to change to the old Form 1 building...Ughh...doesn't matter....At least it will have some privacy....I sit beside the most clever person who is also my dorm mate for 3 years,AAA ( his name has to be secret,hehe)...Back of me also a clever and very noisy,her name is NF(also has to be secret)...Everyday,everytime me and AAA have to hear his story,comment,words or anything...It will be a tsunami if she will stop talking just a minute !! haha but I and AAA feel happy to have her...She will keep us alert with homework,and told us such a many things,that will prevent us from wasting our time...hehe

And just 3 months we study in the class...It's ok,all of the students very clever la...I feel like they just go through 300 metres away...I cannot catch up them but I try! I just try ! and the girls is very noisy also...and the boys are very shy ( include me,hehe)...maybe the ratio of boys and girls in 3 Fathonah is 1:2.5 (huh?!?) ..10 boys and 23 girls !!So everynight(prep time) we enter the class very late duh...Feel very shy to enter,the girls are noisy....huhu

Then the class monitor,a tough and rightful man,NMB(also have to be secret) make decision to change the class position...The boys will all sit in the right.....And girls will sit at center and the left...Huhh,many people agree,just some comment that it will not suited....NMB don't mind,he just change,and tomorrow the class is like normally,the boys silent and the girls noisy....huhu

And this year I have to study with very very study,a big war waiting...M-16 pencil,machine gun rubber and shotgun pen,have to be ready...Take a note what teacher teach,write all the facts,study with friends,recognize and memorize each what we learn...My brain gonna explode but I try,try to struggle for PMR !! ( I don't feel like I really struggle,hehe)

And this year many problem happen to me and my friends....We feel like we were the worst form in the school,actually the teachers just provoke us...Just many other form that worst than us but ahhh,it's normal for form 3 student to make so many discipline problems...hehe

I feel sorry for my friends,been call in front of the assembly,cannot stay at the hostel,have to do the what we call 'denda'....clean the school environment,and that and that bla...bla...bla...bla...(so many things,I feel lazy to type,hehe)....deserve your right,dare to do mistake,dare to accept it's payment...hehe (is my grammar right??)

And this year,maybe keep so many memories...Learn how to be hated(NF,she just scold me,but i don't want to story to you,hehe),how to be matured,how to be....errr...good friends....hehe
how to be stressed ( so many studies,arghh !!!)how to be....errr....students???hehe

To my dearest friends,I love you all...As friends,you and me just know the meaning of friendship...Hard to express in words,so just keep it in your heart and memories,our friendship stand forever,and cannot last until death awaits....Nobody's perfect but we try to make each other perfect...Someday,maybe we will be different people,maybe we will meet in different condition but a thing that can't be different is,our friendship...It will always stay same in memory....

The Oldskool friend,
..... ADMIRABLE VICTORY.....

3 comments:

  1. haha.. weyh... saya terperasan beberapa kesalahan grammar.. but, doestn matter.. cool larh story nih..~ girls noisy... lalala~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheh..i juz do it follow my heart...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting freindship , and nice story :)

    ReplyDelete